29 July, 2013

Joyful reunion

Remember, I mentioned this friend I hadn't seen for ages who was visiting Glasgow? We finally met up yesterday, and it was so good to see him. Things change in our lives, but it seems that the essence stays the same.

Some strawberry mojitos were enjoyed at the Bookclub (and I also had their perfect pancakes!), and then we went for a stroll around the West End, tried to hide ourselves from rain in the Botanic Gardens, and said goodbye to each other at the subway station. If all goes well, for not so long this time. Looking forward to the winter break.

Wide smiles and our drinks (can you tell which one is vodka and which one – gin mojito, haha?). Oh, and I badly need a haircut.
We talked our daily lives and future plans, and I'm loaded with joy and positive energy for a while now. Hopefully, nothing will ruin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment